What Does CBD Stand For - Free more Knowledge 21'

23.jpg

What Does CBD Stand For

We chat to Silvie, Nordic Oil’s SEO wizard, about how she brought CBD not only into her life, but into that of her loved ones too.

Silvie was born in Bulgaria, and from the age of 16 she and her family began moving across Europe.

Three years ago Silvie started her personal new adventure and found herself in the beautiful city of Munich, Germany.

She lives here with her fiancé and has been working for Nordic Oil for the last two years.

 

The post Meet SILVIE appeared first on Nordic Oil Blog.

 

leaves-5424615_640-300x200.jpg

Take us back to the beginning: how did your CBD journey start?

I started using CBD purely out of curiosity. Everyone at work was raving about it, so I decided to give it a go.

Since I did not have any “traditional” health complaints I wanted to see what it can do for my skin.

I am guilty of not taking care of my skin all that well. I found that putting CBD oil directly on an irritated skin (like spots or dry, flaky patches) overnight works like magic.

hippie-5293306_640-300x296.png

Particularly as a woman: has CBD had an impact on your lifestyle?

More than anything else, CBD has helped me to help other women. After my experience with the oil, I actually convinced my mother to give it a try.

And she was even more skeptical than I was in the beginning. She was recently diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder, which CBD helps her keep under control.

For myself in particular, CBD helped me overcome my skepticism about cannabis and understand its potential.

I’m now a firm advocate for it, and I think that everyone deserves to experience how it can help them!

hemp-5298847_640-1-300x200.jpg

We’re curious, what does your weekly CBD routine look like?

I use a 5% CBD oil (500mg) every day because it is so versatile. In the morning, I always take a few drops, and once a week, I will use a night cream, into which I drip 2-3 drops of the 5% CBD oil and apply it on my face before bed.

I also recently started using the Lash & Brow Booster from Nordic Cosmetics – it’s been a total gamechanger! And the nourishing lip balm is always with me.

The post Meet SILVIE appeared first on Nordic Oil Blog.

<<<< Check Our CBD Store Here >>>>

* DISCLAIMER: The information in this article is for educational purposes only. It does not exploit or provide medical advice of any kind.

 

ImpactRebrand1000mgFSTincture-600x600px.jpg

https://healthycbd4life.com/what-does-cbd-stand-for-21/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does CBD Stands For? - Best Knowledge (21)

CBD Testing - Best Guide for 21

Cannabidiol, Benefits and Uses - Free Resources (21')